Trex® is an eco-friendly composite fencing made from an innovative blend of 96% recycled wood and plastic. As one of the largest plastic recyclers in the U.S., Trex saves 400 million pounds of plastic and wood from landfills each year. In addition to contributing to a healthier environment, the eco-friendly composite fences also contribute to LEED points—not to mention your good karma. Learn about Trex and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED Rating System™.
Had a great experience with Florida fence! Bill was very knowledgeable and helped us pick the perfect fence for our yard. The guys that came to install it were quick and did a great job. We were very happy with the whole process!
Armando worked with us very diligently in order for our HOA to approved the fence installation. His dedication and professionalism exceeded my expectations. The price was very competitive and the installation was superb. He was detailed oriented and very observant of the parameters and made sure we were happy with the final results.
SKIP THE GUESS WORK!BUILD YOUR FENCE
Use our online tool to design your fence on a map of your actual property. Experiment with the configurations to figure out the best fence for your needs and budget!
About Our Trex® Fences
Your time is valuable. Weekends are meant for family, friends
- Trex is a natural complement to your backyard. Its appearance is striking but it doesn’t stand out as a manufactured fence. It blends perfectly.
- Trex gives you security and complete privacy.
- Trex’s heavy-duty composition gives you a more substantial fence with thick, dense composite material providing strength.
- Trex looks stately from BOTH sides; no one is getting the “ugly” side.
- Labor costs continue to rise as demand for contractor services grow. It is increasingly difficult to get on a fence contractor’s calendar for small jobs. Trex eliminates the need for regular repair.