Trex® is an eco-friendly composite fencing made from an innovative blend of 96% recycled wood and plastic. As one of the largest plastic recyclers in the U.S., Trex saves 400 million pounds of plastic and wood from landfills each year. In addition to contributing to a healthier environment, the eco-friendly composite fences also contribute to LEED points—not to mention your good karma. Learn about Trex and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED Rating System™.
My neighbors are fine but because my property is small, they’re a lot closer than I’d like them to be. When I’m out in my backyard enjoying the pool, I like that my Trex fence gives me complete privacy. It’s pretty to look at too!Jeremy T.
You just can’t beat them in this area. [They] came out and showed us a drawing of the shadowbox fence (with treated wood) we wanted for privacy. We were thrilled with the way everything turned out. It has truly enhanced the appearance of our house. We used Florida Fence 20 years ago and they are still the best!Elaine O.
SKIP THE GUESS WORK!BUILD YOUR FENCE
Use our online tool to design your fence on a map of your actual property. Experiment with the configurations to figure out the best fence for your needs and budget!
About Our Trex® Fences
Your time is valuable. Weekends are meant for family, friends
- Trex is a natural complement to your backyard. Its appearance is striking but it doesn’t stand out as a manufactured fence. It blends perfectly.
- Trex gives you security and complete privacy.
- Trex’s heavy-duty composition gives you a more substantial fence with thick, dense composite material providing strength.
- Trex looks stately from BOTH sides; no one is getting the “ugly” side.
- Labor costs continue to rise as demand for contractor services grow. It is increasingly difficult to get on a fence contractor’s calendar for small jobs. Trex eliminates the need for regular repair.