As a long-time family-owned company in Florida, we love our community. And few things show the move in a community more than being environmentally responsible. That’s why we strive to build fence solutions that are sustainably-made, highly durable, totally gorgeous and made from recycled materials. We also specialize in “live” fences using even more organic materials to create the barriers you need.
About Our Eco-Fencing Solutions
Woven hurdles, recycled composite fences, and living privacy tree lines are just some of the many eco-friendly fencing options you can consider. Even traditional wood fences can be an excellent sustainable fencing option. We also work with some great composite fence options using reclaimed and recycled materials.
- Bamboo fences can not only provide a great eco-friendly option but also make a huge style statement.
- Responsibly sources wood fence materials available.
- If privacy is the main objective of your fence, consider planting the greenest of them all: a living privacy fence, made from trees or hedges.
- Trex® is an eco-friendly composite fencing made from an innovative blend of 96% recycled wood and plastic.
- Ecostone fence systems (from Simtek) are some of the most durable on the market, and look amazing too!
I highly recommend them. My brother used Florida Fence last year and was very pleased. So I called them to replace the old fence that was falling apart on my property. I thought their price was reasonable and everything went smoothly during the entire process.
You just can’t beat them in this area. [They] came out and showed us a drawing of the shadowbox fence (with treated wood) we wanted for privacy. We were thrilled with the way everything turned out. It has truly enhanced the appearance of our house. We used Florida Fence 20 years ago and they are still the best!