We’re more than a fence company. We’re a family-owned business with an experienced team ready to help you decide what fence works best for you.
0% interest free for 12 months on residential installs
We make a custom fence to fit your house, rather than trying to make your house fit our fences. Our goal is to share information, ideas, and options without hard sells or selling you more than you need, so you can make the best decision on an attractive, durable fence that will last.
The benefits of hiring Florida Fence:
- We can handle everything, including utility locations, permits and inspections.
- You will get a live person on the phone, and we’ll call you throughout the process to keep you informed.
- Genuine integrity—we stand behind our work and proudly display our name on every fence.
- Trustworthy commitments—we’ll be there on time, build it within schedule, and remain dedicated to quality.
- Experienced professionals with a rock-solid construction background.
- Custom quality—we manufacture locally at our facility with higher quality materials, stronger hardware, and better construction methods than you’ll find in the big-box stores.
- Friendly service with an Irish smile!
Call (941) 921-4659 today for your no-obligation consultation or fill out the form on the right.
Serving Florida’s West Coast
We’re the favorite Fence Company throughout Florida’s West coast serving 4 Counties and the towns in their area. Click on the tabs above to see our wide range of service areas. If you need more information feel free to contact us by calling 941-921-4659 or use the contact form on the right.
With the wide range of homes and commercial properties, Manatee County keeps up busy upgrading old fences from years past to new construction fence installations. We serve may commercial and residential fence clients throughout Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Lido Key and Anna Maria Island.
With so many homes and businesses in the Sarasota area our fence installers stay nice and busy. We have all kinds of quality fence materials made for any location. We serve Sarasota, Siesta Key, Osprey, Nokomis, North Port, Venice and South Venice.
So many beaches – so little time! With all that fresh sea air we spend a lot of time on the coastal towns installing and repairing fences. We work in these towns and are ready to serve you: Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, and Sanibel.
Charlotte County got hit hard with the last major hurricane and we have helped many businesses and home owners with new fences and even some maintenance repairs. Here are the towns we service: Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Boca Grande, Manasota Key and Englewood.